Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Keeping Up!

The hardest thing ever  is to keep everyone in your circle happy. Its hard when you are being pulled from side to side. This one wants this and that one wants that. One ends up with nothing for themselves and nothing to give to themselves. Just wondering if ever that is possible, to keep everybody on one's life happy.

I am an inquisitive soul. Its the personality that I have. I like it much. I have a thirst for knowledge and to know is much better than walking in the dark. But knowledge not transmitted is futile knowledge. So empty yourself, empower those around you.

So, if you ever come across this blog post in the future. Hope you ask yourself the same question. Happy blogging!

No comments:

2020, what a year!

 For a second I thought I was on set in a movie. There was a certain  sommberness to the feeling. Where am I? What's going on?  I saw pe...