Wednesday, August 29, 2018

i write what i like

its just one of those moments in life when one just screams; "Whats going on in the world?!?!" there is just too much chaos, lack of leadership, lack of statesmanship and lack of direction.

it seems and feels like people are grasping at straws to make sense of the very things that happen right in front of their eyes. It's tough, and we need leadership. leadership is lacking. I should say good leadership. We have leaders every where but are they making good strides in pulling the world together? at the moment the answer would be no.

if the top to bottom cannot do anything to change, the ground up can be the strategy we need.

No comments:

2020, what a year!

 For a second I thought I was on set in a movie. There was a certain  sommberness to the feeling. Where am I? What's going on?  I saw pe...